Aleeza media blog
1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most? In media I am looking forward to creating my own pieces of work, and doing something more fun and expressive work, without needing to constantly sit at a desk with pen and paper. 2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media? In media I hope to build on my creativity skills and learn new things about myself through this coursework at media studies. 3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media? The grade I am most realistically hoping to get is a 7 or above in media. 4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) On media I mostly social media sites such as TikTok. And also watching films and series from Netflix 5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? My screen time on my phone is about right maybe a bit higher, however I balance it o...
Comments
Post a Comment